June 8, 2015
Posted by on
It’s that time of the year again! Summer is here and your travelers are busy booking their trips online. How are you currently managing these reservations? With our cloud-based platform, Rezopia, we provide tour operators and other travel providers with key features to make summer promotions management a breeze!
Easy Summer Promotions Management for Tour Operators
What tour operators can do:
– Automate pricing rules for individual or group of products
– Offer discount coupons to customers for online savings.
– Automatically offer lower rates or decrease pricing based on the arrival dates or days.
– Offer really low rates to customers with non-refundable policy.
– Give “member only” discounts on your site.
– Offer free upgrades when a certain package or tour is booked.
Rezopia has many other features that can automate summer promo management and convert visitors to customers quicker. To find out more about our travel software, visit http://www.rezopia.com and request for a demo today!
May 20, 2015
Posted by on
- Web based merchant model application that integrates the business and product suppliers
- Suppliers can manage their profile online
- Suppliers to access and modify product content details: text, images, video & maps
- Suppliers to access and modify product dynamic content: pricing & inventory
- In-built workflow process to review the content updated by suppliers and publish by the business
- Reporting capability that includes supplier manifest report
- Secured access that enables Suppliers to manage their users & their roles.
Rezopia’s Supplier Extranet is a key element of the wider core platform. The tool facilitates for the seamless interaction of authorised, logged in users from a supplier in performing specific activities relating to the remote management of their product details that includes content, pricing & inventory.
Some of the salient features at a glance:
- View profiles of all users within a given supplier
- Edit profiles of all users within a given supplier.
- Suppliers can search, view and edit product content details: text, gallery items such as images, video and maps
- Increase/Decrease inventory and pricing of all products of the logged in supplier
- Inventory alterations such as performing bulk updates are easily managed
- Mark/Un-mark blackout dates
- Suppliers can view all bookings relating to their products, cancel required bookings and add confirmation numbers to In progress bookings
- View both Paid and Unpaid bills.
- Allows suppliers to view status of all requests whether approved, disapproved or in pending status which are sent to business admin for any changes.
- Allows suppliers to generate supplier manifest reports
- Security settings can be set to for example; restrict a particular supplier from viewing certain policies, conditions, and related/dependent products.
- Role based access can be assigned. For example; control read and write access to content details, elements and sub element sections.
January 27, 2015
Posted by on
The phrase “next gen” is all over the Internet today. These are mainly travelers from 18 to 30 years old and they are changing the way people buy trips and vacation packages. In the travel technology world, everyone claims that they provide the best solution to make selling travel to these “next gen” members as easy as possible.
But what do you really need to consider when looking for a travel management system for the next generation traveler?
Here are the top five items that you should consider when selecting your travel technology:
• The next gen travelers are always on the go. They are on their phones, tablets and laptops on their free time. Make sure that your site is mobile-friendly – these travelers have very short attention span and they won’t stick around trying to scroll all over the place just so they can find the vacation or hotel that they need.
• They are very much “social”. Are your products easily shared on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites? The more shares you get from the next gen travelers, the more chances you have of getting more potential customers!
• The next gen travelers KNOW what they want. These travelers are jumping on the web looking for “specifics”. Gone are the days when they would just take a cookie cutter tour. They are informed travelers and have done some initial research about their trip. How easy can you customize a trip for the customer? Do you have the option for travelers to swap, remove and add optional products to their itinerary right on your website?
• They look for reviews. Next gen travelers no longer just rely on what you have to say on your website. They want proof, testimonials, reviews and feedback from your previous customers. Can you easily schedule follow up emails and feedback requests? How quick can you load these reviews on your site?
• The next gen traveler wants information fast and easy. Analyze your booking flow and make sure that it is as quick and uncomplicated as can be. No lengthy steps just to find what they need and no complicated checkout forms. Once they click that ‘book now’ button, the conversion should be super easy. No pdf forms to fill out or no “call us for more” information pages. You literally have “seconds” to convert these guys!
Let us help you meet the demands of the next generation travelers. Attend one of our live demos to see what Rezopia has to offer. Register here!
February 21, 2012
Posted by on
In the travel industry, we have noticed that several travel providers use QuickBooks accounting system for organizing their finances.
Travel Software Integration with Quickbooks
With Rezopia, our travel software comes with an integrated accounting system; however, if our clients prefer to continue using QuickBooks, we also offer a seamless integration from Rezopia into QuickBooks.
Rezopia has a few receptive tour operators who take advantage of such flexibility. This means quick deployment on their end since they don’t have to manually transfer any data from their existing accounting system to ours.
QuickBooks integration is just one of the many 3rd party connectors that Rezopia provides. Rezopia clients are also able to interface with GDS systems and wholesalers for access to real time inventory and pricing. These connections also allow travel providers to combine products together as a package to increase revenue. For a list of the various third party networks that we connect with, click here.