June 8, 2015
Posted by on
It’s that time of the year again! Summer is here and your travelers are busy booking their trips online. How are you currently managing these reservations? With our cloud-based platform, Rezopia, we provide tour operators and other travel providers with key features to make summer promotions management a breeze!
Easy Summer Promotions Management for Tour Operators
What tour operators can do:
– Automate pricing rules for individual or group of products
– Offer discount coupons to customers for online savings.
– Automatically offer lower rates or decrease pricing based on the arrival dates or days.
– Offer really low rates to customers with non-refundable policy.
– Give “member only” discounts on your site.
– Offer free upgrades when a certain package or tour is booked.
Rezopia has many other features that can automate summer promo management and convert visitors to customers quicker. To find out more about our travel software, visit http://www.rezopia.com and request for a demo today!
May 20, 2015
Posted by on
- Web based merchant model application that integrates the business and product suppliers
- Suppliers can manage their profile online
- Suppliers to access and modify product content details: text, images, video & maps
- Suppliers to access and modify product dynamic content: pricing & inventory
- In-built workflow process to review the content updated by suppliers and publish by the business
- Reporting capability that includes supplier manifest report
- Secured access that enables Suppliers to manage their users & their roles.
Rezopia’s Supplier Extranet is a key element of the wider core platform. The tool facilitates for the seamless interaction of authorised, logged in users from a supplier in performing specific activities relating to the remote management of their product details that includes content, pricing & inventory.
Some of the salient features at a glance:
- View profiles of all users within a given supplier
- Edit profiles of all users within a given supplier.
- Suppliers can search, view and edit product content details: text, gallery items such as images, video and maps
- Increase/Decrease inventory and pricing of all products of the logged in supplier
- Inventory alterations such as performing bulk updates are easily managed
- Mark/Un-mark blackout dates
- Suppliers can view all bookings relating to their products, cancel required bookings and add confirmation numbers to In progress bookings
- View both Paid and Unpaid bills.
- Allows suppliers to view status of all requests whether approved, disapproved or in pending status which are sent to business admin for any changes.
- Allows suppliers to generate supplier manifest reports
- Security settings can be set to for example; restrict a particular supplier from viewing certain policies, conditions, and related/dependent products.
- Role based access can be assigned. For example; control read and write access to content details, elements and sub element sections.
March 3, 2015
Posted by on
On behalf of everyone at Sonata Software, thank you for meeting us at stand T125 and speaking with us about our travel technology solutions. If you’d like to schedule a demo, please visit http://www.rezopia.com and register today!
Here are some of our team photos at TTE.
Sonata Software Team at TTE
Sonata Team speaking to TTE visitors